Don't forget these...
- What is Ghee made of?
Ghee is Clarified butter made by heating Butter and removing any excess moisture and milk proteins to leave only the butterfat behind.
-What are the Ghee benefits?
- Lactose free: so for the people who got lactose intolerance so they cannot eat butter but they will be able to use the Ghee.
- Aid Digestion: Ghee is a good source of butyric acid which help maintain the integrity of our intestinal wall.
- Cow' Ghee is natural antioxidant: It is eliminates free radicals and inhibits oxidization process, "Thus, it prevents degenerative changes in our musculoskeletal system, prevents premature ageing and prevent Alzheimer disease" Says Dr. Vrunda Lotlikar, Medical Consultant, Birla Ayurveda.
- The Butyric acid in Ghee combined with vitamins A, D, E and K: which aids in boosting the immunity and keep your skin and hair healthy.
- Ghee contains high concentrations of Monounsaturated Omega-3s: Which is a healthy fatty acids and support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Is Ghee Fattening?
Ghee actually helps you lose weight, as the butyric acid and medium chain triglycerides in Ghee help in burning stubborn body fat and getting rid of it, as well as help in increasing the good HDL cholesterol.