Amasi Cultured milk:
Amasi is fermented milk originates from South Africa, made in the UK with high quality local fresh Cow’s milk, similar to Yogurt and Kefir but made in the authentic African recipe.
Amasi is known by the names maas in Afrikaans, Magege in Tsonga, and Mafi in Sesotho
Is Amasi Healthy?
Yes, because it is:
- It contains probiotics, which can help to enhance digestive health and alleviate common difficulties like bloating and constipation.
- Great source of calcium.
- Vitamin E, iron, magnesium.
- Great source of Protein.
- Low in lactose.
How to use it?
- Just add it to your porridge for breakfast.
- You can put some in your granola bowel then top it with honey and fruits.
- You can turn it into drink by mix it with fruits and turn it into a shake suitable for Gym and your fitness journey.