Labneh, (spreadable yoghurt), is a healthy replacement for cream cheese.
Made from pressed yoghurt (comprising of milk, live culture, salt).
- We do not add any E-numbers or preservatives to this product
- Vegetarian friendly
Can be consumed in a number of ways: spreadable on top of bagels or toast, added to pasta sauces, baked in cheesecakes or other desserts. Can be savoury or sweet.
Labneh: Labneh is a soft cheese, Spreadable yogurt, creamy in texture, rich in flavour made from strained yogurt and very popular in Middle Eastern cuisine.
You may see it spelled lebneh, lebnah, labaneh, labane, labne, or labni.
What makes Labneh a good healthier alternative to cream cheese?
- It is spreadable and creamy without adding any cream.
- It got more than half fat and calories of standard cream cheese.
- Low in Carbs which makes it Keto friendly.
- High in Protein and Calcium.
- Low in Lactose.
- A good source of Probiotics.
- Great source of Protein.
- It contains 15%fat 1% sugar and 9.2%protein, this is why it keeps you full for longer time.
How to use it?
- You can spread it on bagel or toast.
- You can use it as a pasta sauce as Labneh does not curdle at high temperatures.
- You can use labneh for a lighter version of cheesecake.
- You can replace it with Garlic Mayonnaise by roasting the garlic and mix it with Labneh to create a healthy dip.
- Good substitute to cream cheese, sour cream, or mascarpone.
Hello..Mi Rolls are super light and simple.
why will you love the HelloMi Rolls?!
- Irresistible crunch: It’s that type of crunch that will have you closing your eyes and savoring every bite.
- Cheesy goodness: Made out Award winning Squeaky cheese, seasoned with the nigella seeds or with Chilli flex to match the tradition recipe from the Middle East.
- Perfect for any occasion: Serve them as a starter or side dish. They also make a great snack or main meal. And they’re perfect for large gatherings.
- Easy to make: Deep fry or baked in the oven.
- Practical: As we make them ready and you keep them in your freezer